Trois

In honor of Joshua's 3 month birthday here is a picture dump:
I've been trying to figure out who Joshua reminds me of when he has his hands up near his face/rubbing them together 24/7. I kept thinking mad scientist? No, I feel like it is a character. Oh! Got it. He reminds me of Buster from Arrested Development. My poor boy. 

It's been really hot in LA recently so I put Joshy in this sleeveless romper. I thought it was really cute! Cameron came home and said "Wow I'm so glad he's in his white-trash outfit." Boo, Cameron.



I really, really, really love this picture of my babe. On our walk around the neighborhood. Thanks for the cute outfit Aunt Daynia!

Baby Cougar. He bleeds blue. Except when BYU really embarrasses us against the U.

Buster!

I also love this outfit. I'm such a girl. Anywho, he wore this the day BYU played UT. I'm pretty sure BYU lost because J was rooting for the longhorns.


He loves sophie so much he strangles her some times.


His favorite thing is to hold his burp cloths and rub them on his face and then bite them. 

Favorite picture of all time. Such a Cameron face: such a lady killer face. 




So...I guess you can judge me on my parenting skills from this video. I had Glee playing in the background and low and behold, the 30 seconds I was video taping Joshy was the same 30 seconds that a father was counseling his gay son to use protection when he gets down. 


Also we have some great news!!! We're finally moving into a 2 bedroom apartment and buying a crib for Joshua. I'm so freaking excited. We finally signed a lease a few weekends ago and the place is only a block and a halfish away from our current apartment. Bonus cool apartment and bonus still in the same neighborhood. So I really liked how Anne showed layouts of her current place and then the layout of the new swank place she's moving into...soooo I thought I would do the same.

This is the layout for our current 1 bedroom nasty-nast apartment.
This is the layout for our new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Notice the washer and dryer in the unit (boooooo ya) the hardwood floors and open kitchen. It is a small 2 bedroom 2 bathroom but it has a good manager and it is sah-waaaank.

So if you find yourself in the LA area and have an itch to help a young family move (october 15) come join us!!

Also, Cam is going to BYU to recruit for LEK this Wednesday and Thursday. I was going to go with him but then realized it would be super duper stressful. Like I need to breathe into a paper bag just thinking about it stressful. I would be on a plane with Josh for the first time BY MYSELF. I really don't think I can handle it. But I'm open for advice. But listen, I need advice from people who have a kid like mine; Joshua is a sweet heart and angel but he is not a chill baby. He wiggles/talks and has a hard time falling asleep without screaming. I can't imagine my fellow plane travelers being ok with that. So...let me know. And if you want to fly out with me this week that would also be appreciated.

Comments

  1. Cutest baby. I'm not sure I see the whole Buster thing though... I just see cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kid is super wiggly/ active/ gets bored real easy and fusses. He doesn't go down for naps very well. A trick we discovered is to swaddle him (well mainly just his arms) and hold him till he gives in and falls asleep. He hates being swaddled and restricted, but now he knows what's coming and he gives in sooner. I don't know that that would be of any use on a plane, but I thought I'd share anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samuel will be there recruiting on wednesday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew hated the sleeveless shirts too. BUT they're so cute, Andrew couldn't stop me from buying them.

    As for flying with a baby. Try it out,he might surprise you. Eliot only got louder and stronger each flight. Now I think I might have to get him his own row. Not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the plane, just be sure to feed him (or at least have him suck on a pacifier) during take off and landing so his ears don't pop. That might really make him scream! I was so glad someone told me that!
    p.s. Joshua is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH you need to come to Provo!!! PLEASE PLEASE because then can we hang out and I can meet little J. I promise to make any painful plane experiences worthwhile :). PS you have my number, but I don't have yours (cuz my old phone got lost in customs). So seriously, call me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures, and I'm sooo glad you're staying in the hood.

    Best plane advice I got: Nurse baby on the accent and decent.

    Best tip I discovered myself: sitting by men who are grandpas is the very best thing. They'll adore your baby. And interestingly, I found them more helpful than women/grandmas. There was even one who told me it didn't matter how much Zoey made noise because he was turning off his hearing aid. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts