Bugaboo

As promised here are some pics of baby J for all you addicts:

Cutest jumper!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Aunt Rachel! Oh, and whenever I cook/clean/typical repressed house wife stuff I sit Joshy in his bumbo or wedge him into his boppy-esque pillow with Glee playing in the background. Just like his grandpa, he is an addict. He flippin' loves the show and especially loves Sue Sylvester. Weird? Every time she comes on the screen he makes his happy sounds. 


 Cute

 Cuter

 Cutest!

 Still intrigued

 Over it. This is actually a typical Joshua face. So serious. Like his dad. Try as I might this guy is an old soul. I'm cool with that.

 Haha. No words. 

This is Cam's favorite thing ever. If he gets home in time he loves to get Joshy up from his last nap. Its the only time J will rest his head on your shoulder. Cuties. 

Lots of firsts here in this picture: my first time in a bathing suit since having a baby and Joshy's first time going swimming. The former went pretty well--I didn't look too bad! It was like looking at a pear with boobs. Or pretty much a typical person you'd run into from some obscure town in the midwest. (Is that rude?) As for J and the water--he obviously flipped haha. Poor guy. He was real, real tired and was sick of cooperating with me so many days in a row. (and yes his hat and swim shorts match.)

 Probably a better picture of us. We were making weird faces in the first pic.

Heat wave in Southern California means no pants. Party time. 

 His legs are getting chubbier!

 I think I say "Why are you so serious?" at least 20 times a day

Just loves sucking on those mitts.

I like to call this "Tummy Tummy Time." This little nugget just loves talking to his dad. 

Comments

  1. You guys definitely have an adorable little guy. Don't worry bout the swimming thing. London didn't like the water very much when she was really little but LOVES it now. Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... i love your child. he is so cute. you should say "why so serious?" in a joker voice. but not really cuz that would be creeeeeepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Aunt Rachie wants to spoil more...but she'll have to actually meet him first!!! Skype will do if we have to. Miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I've been waiting for this epic post of cuteness! He is so sweet! And I LOVED the video ... so talkative. :) Nice work you two!

    Xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks exactly like both of you at the same time. too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! I love his serious face! So cute! Luke used to look like that all the time too. He still does because it seems like he's always concentrating really hard on something, but he's lightened up a little. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts