Madwomen

Quote said to a mom on a new show called "Up all Night":

"You can have a face, or an a**."
"Wait what?"
"You can have a good face and a fat a**, or a tight a** and a face like skeletor."
::Silence::
 "It means you can't have everything."

I choose face. Probably because I don't have any stretch marks there.

Also, someone please explain MadMen to me. I watched like 3 shows and it makes me uber depressed. Actually it makes me want to break a broom in half, go burn my bra and kick Don Draper in the crotch as hard as I can. Does it get better? Am I really supposed to hate Don Draper...or do I hate Don Draper because I'm a woman? Should I feel repressed and spiteful like Betty does? I guess the real question is should I feel depressed after watching the show? Help me, I just want to fit in and be cool.

Comments

  1. It's okay, we don't watch it either. Mike says he hates cheaters, so we just watch shows involving other sins instead. Although I do wish Mike would get some MadMenesque glasses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I loved up all night. It's my new favorite show. And the first time I watched MadMen, I was really bored. But then I gave it another shot, and fell in love. The show is so great becuase the characters seem like they get away with murder at first, but every one (even Don) ends up getting theirs. Long comment. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wanted to started Madmen but opted for Friday Night Lights which we freaking L O V E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madmen's the worst. I've seen every episode. People like it because they like the clothes. And I guess it's relatively historically accurate. We watch it because Danny's in advertising or something. And don draper is loosely based on Leo burnett's first copywriter Draper Daniels. Just stick to bravo. And burn your bra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same reaction to Mad Men. We only made it through three episodes as well. The thing that kills me the most is when people now call things "Mad Men" instead of 60s chic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts