To my unborn son

To my unborn son:

Alright little man...time to hatch. Dr. Boyer (you'll meet her...she'll be one of the first people you see, aaaand she'll perform your circumcision--don't worry you'll thank me in junior high) says that you are in the perfect position. We're just waiting on you.

I know Grandma says you aren't allowed to come out until after Uncle Ryan's graduation. I just don't think I can bear it any longer. This is what I currently look like because of you:
If you find yourself freaking out because I posted a bare belly pic, then you should (a)take the stick out of your butt or (b) go watch some FOX news to neutralize the scandal

Yes my darling son...that is you in there. Yes you have dropped, and yes I am that white. If it appears painful and/or uncomfortable then you are spot on. IT IS. So come out already.

Don't worry, I still love you even though:
  • I cannot bear to carry you en utero any longer
  • You totally ruined my butt
  • People saw a picture of me before you came into my life and didn't really believe it was me. Seriously, I used to be so hot.
So we'll see what kind of personality you have: you can stay holed up inside me according to grandma's wishes or flip your due date the bird and dive bomb into Dr. Boyer's waiting hands. And don't be scared to do the latter...after all you are a product of me.

Love,

Mom

Comments

  1. is dr. boyer doing circumcisions now? that would have been sooo nice when daniel was born! at that time she didn't do them and we had to see a urologist 3 weeks later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on you to have your letter to unborn son NOT be a sappy online love letter. This was so much better! Come on little man, stick it to the man and join the part out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is probably the best blog post ever. can't wait to see you and meet this hopefully dive bombing dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better, your 9 month belly is lots prettier than what mine looked like. That is why there is no evidence of a bare belly on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most everything goes back to the way it was (after a little while:) but you're in for some bags! Swear I didn't have any wrinkles under my eyes before London was born. Totally worth it but I swear our kids should owe us a tummy tuck and face lift when they've grown up enough to pay for it;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all belly! I think you look great!

    to go off what Brian and Lindsey said...your boobs will be saggy when you are done nursing. either that, or I'm just not used to them not being rock hard! :)

    I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little mister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post. I hope everything goes well bringing this little dude into the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts