0

as in how many centimeters I'm dilated. wah.

Sorry for no 3 days yesterday...I was literally too depressed and upset to post anything. I tried vacuuming, scrubbing floors and pretty much sanitizing my entire apartment. But alas, no contractions; however lots of round ligament pain sent me to my bed crying and unhappy. The words that kept playing in my head were "F my life, F my life."

To console myself and my pain I took a full dose of Tylenol PM. Hello sweet dreams. I slept for 12 hours. I woke up this morning and just had an easy breezy day and I am currently living in happy town. Seriously, its crazy. I wanted to hug my mailman, the checkout guy at the grocery store and the two frat boys buying beer in front of me. EVERYONE is pretty much awesome today.

I am worried that this is a bad sign. Like my hormones are overcompensating with endorphins to combat the fact that baby boy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Uh oh. Well, I'm going to try and ride this train as long as possible because we all know that on my way to happy town there can be surprise visits to crazy town.

Comments

  1. I have got to try Tylenol PM, sounds like heaven! Maybe Baby Jones needs a brib to come out, like ice cream or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Hang in there ! I love the blog! Just wait, your baby is going to be SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Katie! Almost there! You can do it!

    Baby get out of there already wishes heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got this!!!! and in the mean time, you can take heart in that your pain is our comic relief ;) (you probably want to punch me right now. that's cool)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts