To Cut or Not to Cut

I just realized something about myself this morning...I'm pretty passive aggressive. Instead of engaging in an online feud with someone I've never met, or even engaging in a feud with someone I have met and know very well, I'd rather fume, and then use my blog as a place to state my opinion without obnoxious people getting all up in my grill about it. It's happened before, it's happening now, and it will happen in the future.

:: huge exhale ::

And inhale.

Lets stop these stupid mommy wars over circumcision and vaccines. I'm stating it for the entire world to know, that I, Katie Jones, had both my sons circumcised and vaccinated. End of story. I am not a bad mother. I do not love my boys less than you love your boys.

And yes, I did the research.

And yes, you're being obnoxious if you are still questioning my actions.

And honestly, no one else on God's green earth CARES whether you circumcise/not circumcise as much as you do. No one cares.

No one cares.

No.

One.

Cares.

Instead of berating me about how backwards I am and uneducated, why don't you give me you're best casserole recipe. But seriously, no one got pissy and upset about getting a great casserole recipe! I'll give you an amazing pork tenderloin recipe, and if you're a vegetarian I'll give you the best vegetarian lasagna recipe ever invented. And freak if you're vegan or whole30 power to you. I don't know what to feed you besides bananas. (seriously, no judging.) And then we can swap best practices for cleaning the tub, or where do you get a sports bra that fits?! Or even talk about books, because I love books.

I do not love arguing over your life choices versus mine. It never ends well. We need to stop fighting and start sharing best practices instead. And also, I don't know if I've said this before, no one cares. NO ONE CARES!

So to cut or not to cut, that is NOT the question. Same goes for vaccines. Because no one cares. No one wants to fight with you. Because no one cares. No one cares.

And scene.

:: big exhale ::

Thanks for joining us for this segment of Katie's Cathartic Rants.


Comments

  1. You are so much nicer than me ... I'd have been in "her grill" big time :D Sigh, I learn a little more every time you rant :D Keep up the good work Sista!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I thought we were talking about hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so much, and I can think of 100 other topics mom's start wars over. It's so sad to me! Also, I would love your best casserole recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts