Rory at 4.5 months

Remember when I used to post baby Joshua's stats every single month of his little life? And now my sweet Rory is almost 5 months old and I've basically just stated that "yes, I had a second child." on this blog. Well here are Rory's stats and tricks:

  • he's chunky. I don't know how much he weighs
  • He is over 24 inches long, and thats all I have to say about that
  • He really doesn't do much. He's a freaking baby. He's freaking adorable, but he's just a baby
So Rory, when you meet a nice girl to marry and she asks me to see your baby book, I will direct her to this blog post. She will then judge me, and complain every time you have to go visit "your terrible mother." 

A consolation prize for reading my blog

Ok fine, the thought of my sons future fiance (and the future discussion I will have with her where she will never ever measure up to me) is prompting me to say more. Rory has gotten quite a few compliments--which is a big deal here in Utah: most people ignore children and babies because there are just too many of them here. He's incredibly sweet, and is really easy on the smiles. He has such a sweet and easy going personality, and I'm hoping this meshes well with his more intense older brother. So far so good. Both boys have an immense amount of patience for each other: Rory just deals when Joshy carries him uncomfortably around the house, and Joshy just smiles and deals when Rory is laying on his lap and smacking him in the face. Way to go boys.

Comments

  1. Cute as a button!!! You are tooooooooo freakin' funny too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts