Pass that Dutch Episode 6.1

Alright! We left off with the Joneses snagging a great hotel, and getting a good nights sleep in clean sheets. Oh yeah.

So we started off our Friday in Utrecht by hopping in our tiny little euro-car and heading to the small windmill village of Kinderdijk.

FYI these are basically just a million pictures of windmills, and Cameron and I killing it for the camera. A little narcissistic? yep.

Good thing we paid out the nose for a GPS! We took 4 different highways and then a swirly wirly village street to find the windmills. I started screaming when Cameron pointed out the windmills  from the highway



Terrible lighting in this pic, but absolutely sublime model. It was a cold and foggy day, which made the windmills seem even more mysterious and just plain super cool.

First windmill out of 16

Much better lighting


So please don't get jealous about all of the awesome poses that you'll see












Oh yeah




So Cameron's first question was, "what the heck were the windmills used for?" I thought it was for grinding grain, but...wrong. Apparently its for moving water...? I seriously have no idea. We read this sign, and it might have been lost in translation

MVP (most valued picture)


Please tell me you saw the America's Next Top Model where they went to Amsterdam and then had a photo shoot by the windmills. Yeah, it was an awesome season. This was inspired by the little miss with the rockin short blonde hair who could pose "all broke down". I think I nailed it....

Crushed it


prep

yowza, i needed some stretchy pants


Gimme gimme more 
(yeah, I quoted Britney Spears.)








Work it girl...I mean guy



I married that!

Seriously, super model. There were like 16 other amazing pictures of him.

Totally adorable farmland


Cam, why did you take so many pictures of me?






No more pictures Cameron!


It was about a 5 mile walk all around the windmills, so we went to the closest restaurant we could find. It was situated in a building that had been there for over 400 years, and the place mate was totally adorable. 



Next up we visit a castle!

Comments

Popular Posts