This is my sorry for, post 118

Ok ok ok ok ok ok okokokokok! So no one likes math! And I basically offended all of my liberal arts friends! I'm the worst. 

And I'm sorry. Lets move on.

Here's something that has nothing to do with math: Cameron and I are going to Amsterdam/New York/Boston at the beginning of March! Yay!

All of my fabulous friends are always going on really cool vacations with their husbands and/or families and now we are finally going on a vacation that doesn't include Orange County or Austin. (Not that there is anything wrong with either of those places...because I would LOVE to end up in either one someday...ok actually I would way rather end up in Austin than Orange County, but I digress...)

So.

Have you been? To the Netherlands, New York or Boston? What do you suggest I go/see/do.

Ok back up back up. I actually know exactly what I'm going to go and see and its all a bunch of art museums. What I need help on are things that are awesome, or cheap, but most importantly, delicious.

Where should I eat and what should I eat?

And last little bit of advice I'm looking for: Cam and I are going to be taking like a million pictures. And each picture will be of either me, or Cam. I think that might get old, so I informed Cameron that we need to do a different pose in each picture we take. I busted out my one good model pose, and then Cameron upped me with like 15 amazing poses. All I have left in my repertoire are wannabe-tyra-esque poses where I actually just look like a heroine addict getting mugged.

So text me really awesome poses. Seriously. Any time, anywhere, and it will make my day. (Ray Ray, I'm specifically thinking of you right now.)

But seriously.

Do it.

Also, I'm totally going to eat shwarma in either Amsterdam or NY. And of course, I only want to eat shwarma because they did on the avengers.

Comments

  1. Katie, I have been to The Netherlands and New York...I was only in the Netherlands for like one day so don't really have many recommendations. In New York however, you MUST eat at Shake Shack (delicious burgers and shakes). Also, Bleecker street Pizza has the BEST pizza. Max Brenner is this all chocolate restaurant (so obviously its amazing). Also in Harlem, there is this place called Dinosaur BBQ (don't worry, it's not in the really really ghetto part) but its awesome. So yes, this is why I'm fat. But have so much fun on your vacation!! I'm still waiting to go on an awesome trip with my husband... : /

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts