Journey back to the Homeland

Back at the end of January Grandma and Grandpa flew Joshy and I down to get their grandson fix. We were thrilled to go visit family, go and eat at our favorite places, hit trader joe's, but most importantly, to get out of the terrible inversion that was going on in Utah. I don't know what it is about inversions, but they make me depressed. Maybe because it feels like you're living in Mordor.

Anyways,  I suck at pictures, so I tried to take a lot...which meant I took like 10 when we went to Disneyland and a few on our last day. Also, I have no pictures of Mr. Josh with Grandpa. Sorry Grandpa.

Joshy! Look at the Camera! (on Dumbo, J's favorite ride)



This pic is very typical of our relationship. Me: "Hey, Josh. Look at me. Hey, Joshua. Joshua. Oh my gosh."
Josh: "I'm not going to look at you, I'm not going to look at you, I'm not going to look at you"


This picture went like this. Me: "Oh how cute would it be to pose Josh right in front of this little door! Joshy come here and stand!" 
He refused (clearly) and grandma tried to step in salvage the picture. still didn't work



Oh, there's a smile because he has his dagum pacifier. I look thrilled



MVP picture of the trip. 



Aw, my little California boy. He was so thrilled to be playing outside instead of being holed up in the house because stepping outside into the Utah inversion is the equivalent of smoking 2 packs a day for 5 years of your life.



Running around Grandpa's beautiful yard


More playing and jibber jabber

Ok this is when we got home...and he found out that he could put my red flats on. He was pretty proud of himself

He loves walking around in them!


Joshy clacking around in mommy's shoes. At first it was really cute, but then the other day Joshy put on my nude high heels and walked around the apartment pretending to talk on a cell phone. Because, thats all that mommies do...obvi. Because of the high heels Cameron has started to come home earlier...trying to fit some more man time in for that boy.


He's going through a shoe phase. He loves organizing them. In this video Joshua took out almost all of Cameron's work shoes and lined them up in front of the closet. Then he attempts to put my big lumberjack boots on.

Comments

Popular Posts