LA Birthday Partay

Remember how we threw a really rash, quickly put together birthday party for Joshua, like, oh um over a month ago? Big shout out to all of our/Josh's awesome friends and family to come last minute and give some pretty bangin gifts.

Opening presents, blurry picture but we have so few that I'm going to keep this one up

Do you see that little hunk of a stud man?


I made him a strawberry cake for the occasion and he was a pretty big fan. It was really sweet. It was take a bite, step back and take a shot of insulin sweet.

Clearly he was a big fan



Pretty lame that I didn't take more pictures (my rating on the good mom scale is only a 2.5 in the picture taking category) BUT my darling father took a million. He put them up on this site called Flickr and for the life of me I don't know how to save them to my computer because my rating on the good mom scale is only 6.89 in the computer savvy/intelligence category. But here's a link right here

The day of the party Cameron made 5 grocery store trips while I baked and cut fruit all. day. long. Totally worth it though! Joshua's guests started arriving and he decided that he wanted to take an extra long afternoon nap and slept through the first hour of his party. Later he told me that he likes to make an entrance ::mom rolls eyes:: This little guy made out like a bandit and was really happy to see all of his grown up and baby friends come to his party. The little men in the place started a mosh pit so being the responsible mother that I am put on finding Nemo. That successfully lulled their brain waves and they all settled down. 

Although we didn't have a theme, or catering, or many decorations or really much of anything that constitutes a baby birthday party I chalk that party up to a success.

Comments

Popular Posts