2 1/2 weeks

I'm beginning to emerge from the black hole that is the initial stages of motherhood. While I'm still wearing my hair in a messy undone bun, I'm beginning to put on mascara every now and then. Good for me.

Anywho, I have a baby so who really cares about my ramblings anymore? Here are the promised pics.

On our way to the hospital. Cameron was very excited. This is just one of our many "happy smiley pics"
I haven't looked as fabulous as I did since the hospital. Sexy gown. And here's a little surprise, the hospital "underwear" they make you wear is even sexier. Mesh. Cameron calls them "passion starters"
Woo! My Joshua's first picture ever. Taken right after he was literally ripped out of my womb like some kind of Twilight vampire baby.
First family portrait. Yeah, all of us look horrible but its the only picture we have of the 3 of us.
Cam and Joshua in our hospital room on day 2. Cameron was the main care taker of the little guy. He changed all the diapers took care of all the spit up, soothing and burping. I was just the wet nurse.
Grandma and Joshua on our first day home from the hospital.
Our amazing friend Stacey. Super cute picture of both of them.
This guy loves to be swaddled. Seriously. The more baby straight jacket the better.
Snuggle time with Daddy on the 4th of July. This is my fav
Getting a quality snuggle session with Nana in Yorba Linda
Trying to eat Uncle Ryan
He loves his Nana so much. She is the baby whisperer/baby wrangler. She could get him to calm down and go to sleep no matter how loud he was screaming.
Best. Pic. Ever. Our futile attempts to wake him up so he could eat and gain more weight.
Never mind the postpartum lady in the picture. The exhausted aftermath of a screaming fit
wiggle time
I'm just going to say it: he is a cute kid. He looks a lot older than 2 1/2 weeks but he is so dang cute. AAAnd he's a clone of his father.

Comments

  1. Joshua is awesome.
    You guys are awesome.

    I think I'm in love with your baby. Don't be freaked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Congrats! I'm so happy for yall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on baking that one. When's the next one coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwww. Cutefest! I love the baby and dad ones ... so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're already putting on mascara! Wow. i'm impressed. (Not that you actually need it.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts