Whoopsie Daisies

Apparently I've ruffled quite a few feathers from my last post. I'm not surprised. I'm sorry if I've hurt some feelings. But I will not rescind my comments. I will not waiver. It would take a direct order from the commander in chief to make me rescind...and we all know Obama would never do that (and he loves BYU--no seriously! watch ESPN.)

So instead of throwing a handkerchief on the ground, walking ten paces and spinning around holding pistols (read Dostoevsky much?) we'll all agree to disagree. And don't read my blog. Easy!

So we're all ok. I'm ok, you're ok, we're all O.K.

And inhale, and exhale, and resume child's pose.

But seriously, (inhale) don't read my blog (exhale)

Namaste.

Comments

  1. Andrew & I very much enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last post made me realize why I hate most mommy/other-girls-circa-our-age blogs: they are all about stuff. ("Look at these shoes I want" "look at this felt wreath I made" "look at these cupcakes I spent 7 hours decorating" etc.) I appreciate that your blog is about your THOUGHTS. Even if they are sassy sometimes, at least you have something to say! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts