Girl with the Pearl Earring

  • help me, because I do not care about school anymore. I have 4 final projects due next week and I've started one of them--its a paper that i wrote a semi-first draft for and i thought i did a great job! bad news, i read it on friday and realized it is a HORRIBLE paper. dang it. I can't even get a good title for it, all i have is "the proposition in reverse" when i probably should title it "Dutch Biotches Stickin it to the Prodigal Son"
  • I'm a feminist. thanks to my gender class. I'm not a crazy feminazi though...i'll just call you a sexist or misogynist if you say one wrong thing.
  • I was talking to my little brother on the phone yesterday while he was watching a home video of when my parents brought his little infant self home from the hospital. In the background i could hear my four year old self yell "IDIOT!!" at one of my brothers...not much has changed since then...
  • i want to give an apology to a select group of people: those who blocked me on facebook, added me and then blocked me once again. I'm sorry that i cause so many conflicting emotions in you about me, i guess i tend to do that. (because i'm so pretty?!!)

  • graduation is coming soon and i genuinely have no idea what to do with post byu Katie. I guess i'll have even more time to dedicate to america's next top model and 30 rock. booyah
  • translating 17th century french is a nightmare. I'm not bragging, i'm just complaining. I'm making a book on one of Moliere's plays for my senior class, and i have to look through Moliere's buddy's book or "Le Registre de Monsieur LeGrange." Apparently he was an actor AND a crappy book keeper. So, all i have to say about Moliere's "Le Sicilien" is how much LeGrange got paid for performing in it for Louis XIV. i still think i should get an A.
  • this provo weather is appeteasing me. I feel like i go through the 4 seasons in just one day.
  • i bought $10 of girl scout cookies. Cameron made fun of me until he started eating the 2 whole packs of Samoa's i bought.

Comments

  1. haha i love you. and i'm totally fried out of school too. and we should blow off our hw and play, have feminist rants, and watch stupid tv shows. deal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts