Adventures in Moving

When I was 19 there were 3 things that I promised myself:
  1. That I would never move back to Utah
  2. That I would never live in Texas
  3. That I would never gain weight
So yeah. I broke all of those promises pretty quickly. 

Do you get it?!

Yeah...we moved to Texas.

Since we're broke (#whartongrad) we moved ourselves from Philadelphia to Frisco. That means we packed up a moving truck, Cameron drove said moving truck while I drove our car behind him with both boys strapped in. We drove through Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas, and then finally the great state of Texas. It took us four days.

I WAS IN THE CAR BY MYSELF WITH MY TWO KIDS FOR FOUR MOTHER-LOVING DAYS.

So instead of describing the fun things that we did I'm just going to upload some super cute family videos that we took:

Day 1: We're feeling peppy and totally sane moving things into the truck, cleaning the apartment and then driving 6 hours!

Jennifer Lawrence insane photo Jennifer_lawrence_crazy_zpsil5y46nt.gif

Day 2: Thanks for the free breakfast Blue Ridge Mountain Hampton Inn!
Dumb toilet photo Toilet_dumb_zpsmm1fz2wc.gif

Day 3: Hello Tennessee! What?! My kids love sitting in the car next to each other! I really don't wish this Dr Pepper was alcohol!
 photo Red_wedding_zpspjkzojyt.gif

Day 4: Welcome to Texas! Wow it is hot! We all feel so refreshed and ready to unpack!
dead voldemort photo dead_voldemort_zpspkptus8z.gif

Comments

Popular Posts