A Little Jones Family Intro

So, being mormon, and Wharton students, we're part of the LDSSA (LDS student association.) Cameron was asked to write a little bit about him and the family to send to all of the other families before a meet n' greet next week. Cameron was moaning and wanting me to write it so I did. And here it is:

Hey ya'll I'm Cameron, and I belong to the busty brunette known as Katie J
and our two boys Joshua (Joshy 3) and Rory (Rojas 8 months.) My family has
lived all over the place (born in Georgia, elementary school in Utah and
high school in Northern California--bay area.) I served my mission in
Boston, Massachusetts and did a couple month stints in the Haitian Creole
program where I acquired a taste for everything BET--just kidding, maybe, I
love Beyonce. I studied Economics at BYU where I met my wife, the busty
brunette Econ secretary then known as Katie T. I wooed her with my deep
voice and stunning looks. She had no choice, and became a child bride
without serving a mission or getting a masters degree. We got married in the
Newport beach temple because once a Southern California girl, always a
southern California girl. She did almost double in Econ and art history, but
threw in the towel and only majored in art history out of sheer laziness and
a vehement hatred for math. We moved to LA where I was owned by, I mean
worked at the consulting firm LEK for two years and had Josh smack dab in
the middle of our tenure there. I then went to a private equity firm in Lehi
UT where we had Rory and established that California weather beats the shiz
out of Utah weather. And now we're here at Wharton. I enjoy working out,
golfing, singing in church choirs, being a part time model and competition.
Katie enjoys naps, reading, eating all forms of sugar, going out exploring
with the boys and friends, sassing me, and working out as long as its not
too hot and she can wear lululemon. She's going to attempt to fund my
b-school by writing a book: either selling out and writing a "sexy mermaid
book" or something really sophisticated about feminism and Mormons
(whatever, I usually just block all that out once she starts
jabbering--amirite?!) Joshy likes doing his own thing, slapping fools who
get in his way, swimming and anything outdoors. Rory likes everything.
Everything.  Can't wait to meet everyone!


I wrote it as a joke--and mainly to embarrass him into writing it himself, but I gotta be honest, I like it. 

Comments

  1. Hahaha—busty Katie J gets me every time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, have Rob and Cameron established the Haitian Creole connection yet? If Rob knew there was someone else he could speak Haitian with it might blow his mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts