Camera Shy

Ok, so I just literally wrote a post about OW, but recently I've felt prompted to continue to fight the good fight, without completely immersing myself in the articles, the drama, the everything. I've felt like I need to focus on my awesome little family (probably so my brain can cool off?) and be grateful for the two stinky little boys that I have (three if you count Cam, but he isn't stinky.)

Joshy turned 3 on June 18th and Rory turned six months old in the same month. Holy crap, their little lives are flying by! I just got their pictures taken to try and capture these awesome ages, so here's a few:




















Are you dying? Squealing? Trying to resist the urge to squish that little chunky baby? I really have to applaud my photographer! She is a real miracle worker: I brought in two grumpy little boys and she made them look like absolute angels. Joshy wanted nothing to do with the entire process and kept saying "No! Scawee!"(no, scary in three year old.) But look at some of the shots she got! Oh these boys. Gotta love them. Now God, please give me a girl. 

Comments

  1. Yes to all of the above questions! Your boys couldn't be more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest. I am obsessed with these boys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts