Tulips and Tibble

So where did I last leave off when I actually posted about life events? Some time in early April? And we just started August? I just had so many dagum pictures to sort through that it was a daunting task. Anywho, here we go

Joshy and his main squeeze Aliyah. Both are completely engrossed by Tangled

Yay LEK wives reunite! Amy was in town with her son Tenny (who is probably the sweetest little babe on the face of the planet)

real life action shot.

We bought Joshua this $5 baby porch chair. Best purchase eveeerrrrr!!!! (Read that in your head with an Oprah voice)



Reading "The Monster at the end of this Book" with Papa Casey. One of their favorite activities to do together.

Tulip festival!

K: Hey Joshy, you should pose with me
J: MOM! There are ROCKS! Look it! ROCKS!

K: I can't be fabulous by myself
J: OMG. There are rocks in the water. Holy crap. I bet there's mud in there also

J: Dad, I hope you know you're pulling me away from the rocks and making animal noises

"Soffff, sofff," Joshua saying "soft" every time he touched the flowers


Glorious

My two main men

Joshy goobed this picture big time

Little boys in open spaces. He was on cloud 9.

I swear I'm spinning him around and not about to chuck him



Poor baby. Joshy had a fever that lasted for like 5 days. I think Cam took this pic when I was out getting my hair done, and the little man fell asleep early in the morning.

Family pic. My son doing the death stare. And so it begins.

We LOVE uncle Cor! He's really good to snuggle with and watch movies.

idk, thats a pretty sweet block fortress he's building

Hey dad!

I am now controlling you with my mind powers

My sweet thing just hung out on the bed reading his book while I got ready for church



Tibble Fork Reservoir! This is one of Joshua's happy places.




trying to run down the hill after seeing the big kids do it



Cuties






He did NOT want to get out of the water. A tantrum ensued when we tried to take him home



Eating smores...under the porch...by himself...in his car.

I'm assuming he's watching "How to Train Your Dragon" on a Sunday night when I was trying to make dinner. 


And I think that takes us to the beginning of June. Next up! Joshua turns 2!



Comments

Popular Posts