Isall'ood

The title is how Joshy felt about Christmas. (It's all good.)

My last post had so many spelling and grammatical errors I almost deleted it in shame. So I might just proofread this post.

Christmas! We were lucky enough to have all the Jonese (minus Alison [sad face]) come to our place in Lehi. Now, whenever I told people that all my in-laws were staying at my house they gave me a grimace and asked "yikes, tell me the truth, how is that goin?" So here's the truth: it was awesome. My MIL is a saint, really, she is. She and my FIL were the most accommodating house guests on the face of the planet. I got free babysitting, free meals, free cleaning etc etc etc. I actually did LESS with all the house guests than I regularly do with one determined toddler. We all had a blast with minimal contention (except for the one card game where there were threats of bodily harm--oh wait that was all me.)

Ok enough of that lets get onto pictures (all compliments of Sherida Jones)

My MIL's "Creative Therapy" group. I want to do this. And I'm posting this because I told her I would when I took all the pics off of her camera and I'm stickin to my word!

My little engineer, engineering with Uncle Bop

Brett prompting Joshy to knock the blocks over


Uncle Bop reading Joshy the best book ever "I want my hat back"


Just two bachelors climbing trees in a restaurant

Joneses and Fullmers

Some of the best grandparents ever!

Joneses!

Uncle Bop is one of the best Manny's ever (man+ nanny=manny)

Yay daddy had a week off of work! Thank you Sorenson!


My men. So handsome. And look at those biceps. Ow ow! (that was a cat call)


Ahaha I love this pic! Tell me you do too. He just said "Hi" to Nana for the first time!


After a Christmas concert with the Lewises. I think an old person was about to fall down the stairs hence my freaked out face


Papa was Joshy's favorite the entire vacation.

Christmas Eve outfit! How much of a stud is he?


" I'm sexy and I know it"

Haha I love this pic! They're both so happy


Giving Uncle Cor Cor "knucks"

Skyping with Sister Alison Jones on Christmas morning!


Yay! Alison! Isn't she the cutest missionary ever?

Manly men

Snuggling his polar bear stuffed animal that santa brought

Matching Jones men socks

We went down to Cedar City for a week to visit with Cam's grandparents

We brought down the present that Nana gave Joshy, and this is the 3 generations putting it together


Four generations! what what?!

Maman (Cameron's grandma) had a footstool that was tilted down. Joshy thought it was a slide and would climb up, and then scoot his bum down it saying "WEEEE!"

Stuck the landing


Watching a movie with Papa so Mommy and daddy can go see Les Mis

How adorable is this kid in his bowling shoes?


He ALMOST scored better than me with this contraption




They had this really old ghetto baby carousel that he LOVED to ride. Nana let him ride it twice. She's the best

If I haven't said it before, this kid LOVES stacking blocks. He color coordinates his little Duplo blocks. (really, he does. I don't know how he learned it but he stacks the yellow, red and blues, in different stacks.)

Hmm..I think Sid the Science Kid has a good point




Watching the river otters at the aquarium with Uncle Bop







"Uncle Bop, you aren't leaving unless I'm coming with you!"

Our last supper all together


Seriously, this kid loves his papa

Haha I love this pic! Joshy and his cousins at Malawi's pizza. Look at all of that blonde hair! This kid is obsessed with his cousins and laughs at everything they do.

All in all it was an AMAZING Christmas! Having family in town was so great but my favorite part was having Cameron home from work for over a week! So much fun and so much love

Comments

Popular Posts