She dumps like a truck, truck

Yeah, my title is lyrics to the "thong song" (I refuse to capitilize that title) by Cisco. Its because I haven't put up any pictures of Monsieur Joshy pants in a while so this post is going to be one big picture dump.

And a big announcement: no I'm not pregnant you crazy person. We're moving! The lucky citizens of Lehi, Utah are about to receive the Jones family in just a few short weeks. Yes, I did say Lehi, Utah. You might ask "isn't that where the sister wives polygamist TLC family lived?" Why yes! That is in fact the very same town!

So, why move from LA where all of our friends, family, favorite restaurants, Disneyland and the beach are to Lehi, home of....um...Thanksgiving Point? Back in September Cameron interviewed with a firm called Sorenson Capital and they gave us an offer we couldn't refuse way back in October. So yeah, it was really hard to keep quiet all this time; we couldn't say anything in case LEK got wind and decided to do something ridiculous. So the downlow on Sorenson is that they are a private equity firm (the only way I can describe private equity is "think of Richard Geer in Pretty Woman") who really values a good lifestyle for their employees. Which means way better hours than LEK. And loads more pay. Totally uncooth to mention but you were all thinking it so I just answered. We're really grateful for the offer and are excited to see more of each other but are just DEPRESSED to leave all of our loved ones in LA. Like so depressed I've tried not to think about it and now I need to move in like 2 weeks. Whoops.

We've tried to soak up the sun and sights in LA as best we can these past few months! And now for the pics:



Pictures from our Utah trip! Man time on the trampoline



One of my favorite pictures of these two

Pretty freaking wired from the cookie Nana just fed him

Lounging at Century City mall

Haha, Joshy was so comfortable snuggling with Cory that he chilled like this for a long time (little belly hanging out and all)



Just letting me know that he owned the box

Outside 800 degrees Pizzeria in Westwood (aka the best pizza in Westwood, don't let anyone tell you different)

3 Generations

Cameron had a comp day so Nana came with us to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Joshy loved it. But probably not as much as Nana, Cam and Katie

Oh jk. This is my favorite picture of my men. Ever. So awesome and artsy.

Penguins!

Fake penguins!

Dinner at The Counter. He was pretty stoked when he told him he was going to get grilled cheese for dinner

His favorite game recently is to throw his hands up in the air and have everyone copy him. He'll do it like a million times in a row

yeah, like a million times

Nana and Papa were THE BEST and babysat Joshy for an entire Saturday so Cameron and I could go through the temple with Ry Ry for his first time

He seriously likes them more than us.

Parked in front of the TV watching Sesame street because I'm an awesome parent

"Mom! Pick me up! Give me attention!"

Saturday afternoon at the Getty. Joshy has an excellent sunny goob face

Playing on the grass/practicing his strut

Hot and sunny day at Disneyland with Briana, Celia and baby Roger

His shirt says Captain Adorable. Adorable.

Joshy and Celia were pretty stoked to see the ducks at Disneyland


Both first timers at Roscoe's. They both left very happy.

On the ferris wheel at California Adventure

My what a handsome man!


Anxiously waiting to meet Tigger, Eeyore and Pooh

Both were very excited because Joshy had just TAKEN HIS VERY FIRST LEGITIMATE STEPS! Whoo!

This picture was taken right before he got all freaked out. Joshy was totally groovin on Tigger until the big guy came and kissed the little guy on the nose. Cam and I thought it was adorable but Joshua was terrified. (Is it bad that I thought it was hilarious?)

Not going ANYWHERE near Eeyore.

Not too happy about being near Pooh

My whole family! All the Taylors went to Disneyland one last time together before Ryan leaves on his mission. We're all obsessed with Disneyland except for Grandpa (aka my dad aka the guy who is going to murder someone in .5 seconds on the far left)

showing dada how he drives at the park



Telling me how excited he was by the ducks

playing with Grandma. It's a weird video because the lense on my camera didn't open all the way so I had to manually pull it open half way through. Who am I kidding, this is only getting posted for Grandma

Swings + Dad = best day ever






Comments

  1. Moving sucks and I'm going to pretend I can't hear you talking about it.....lalalalalaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations on the great new job! I hope Utah treats you guys right! And Joshy is getting too cute for words. Also, I love your chambray shirt and want one for myself. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well guess what? We're really excited to have you back in Utah. We live in Sandy, so we're really only like 10-15 minutes away from each other, so... Playdates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts