Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

If you haven't watched Grey's Anatomy up until season 5 episode 15 I am going to write a major spoiler alert.

I know I'm way behind the times but I've just gotten in Grey's Anatomy. Actually I got into Grey's Anatomy 6 months ago but got stopped watching when I got so irritated/disgusted when: Izzie goes crazy and Denny dies, Meredith and Derek break up but then hook up while dating other people, Addison goes to LA because she wants a baby, Meredith and Derek break up, hook up, and then get back together (rinse and repeat 15 more times and that is the basis of the entire show.)

I loved the first season. And then it turned into a soap opera. Argh. And then everyone hooked up with everyone, and then hooked up with everyone one more time. Case in point: Izzie first sleeps with Alex, then a ton of other men (including George--are you kidding me?!!) and now she is back to Alex. I feel the need to talk to the writers of the show and make a few suggestions:

First: What if everyone stayed with their original sexual partner? Is that too crazy a request? I like Alex and Izzie, I like Meredith and Derek (well, they both annoy me but they're better together than with anyone else) aaaaand I liked George with no one.

Second: Get a new plot besides Derek or Meredith freaking out and breaking up with each other. I'm over it. Even the characters you write are over it.

Third: You seriously had to write off Burke? He was the only male character I didn't want to punch in the face. He was the man...and now the show is left with a bunch of weiners. Except Hunt--but I have a hunch he might turn into a weiner real soon.

I don't know, what do you think? And I swear, if you spoiler alert me on my own spoiler alert I'll have to go all Izzie/Denny cutting the LVAC wire to stop your heart.

P.S. Is something wrong with me that I don't find Patrick Dempsy attractive? Maybe because I dislike his character so much I can't find him physically attractive. Different story with McSteamers though...

Comments

  1. Oh Katie! What I would give to be back where you were…where Grey's was still totally awesome (but yes, I agree, totally frustrating at times). I will not spoil anything to come for you, but let's just say, it ain't getting any better. I have all the seasons on DVD (yeah i may be a little obsessed) and I go back to the first 3 seasons anytime I want something fun to watch. Yeah, the Izzie goes a little cuckoopants and sorta ruins it.

    But keep watching. If not for the awesomeness, for the freaking ridiculousness that continues to happen. (Some of which is laughable.)

    Yay guilty pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one sentence was supposed to say "Yeah, the worst is when Izzie goes a little cuckoopants and sorta ruins it" …but apparently I forgot to keep typing and then just skipped over some words.

      (BTW - that is not a spoiler because I am referring to the Denny/Izzie situation - please don't cut me!)

      Delete
  2. Katie! You crack me up!! I love reading your blog...you're hilarious! And I totally agree with you on all fronts where Gray's is concerned :) p.s. I love your neon pants - you look so super skinny and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts