10 and 24

On April 18th Joshy celebrated his 10 month birthday and I celebrated turning the not-so-big 24.  We had an awesome day: Cafe Rio for lunch with our friend Amy, spent tons of money on Joshy clothes at Old Navy, took what we in the biz call a birthday nap, (cranky baby + tired mom + tylenol for both parties to induce sleeping = birthday nap) met Cam Cam for shopping and dinner at Century City and had the grand finale of picking out 4 cupcakes to eat from Sprinkles cupcakes. It. Was. Awesome. 

Flowers from my wonderful in-laws right next to cupcakes from my wonderful husband


But we in the Jones household don't just celebrate the birthDAY. We celebrate what we call birthday WEEK. The entire week that your birthday falls in is your week; you can get presents everyday like Hannakuh or do lots of things all throughout the week that you consider fun or you can just not stay on your lifestyle diet because dang it! It's your party and you can cry if you want to, over-eat if you want to. My birthday week consisted of multiple beach trips, many an episode of Grey's Anatomy, lots of Ben and Jerry's and lots of other unhealthy indulgences that eventually result in cancer. But the creme de la creme was on Friday Cameron graciously took me and Joshy pants to Disneyland!!! It was a momentous occasion in the Jones household. I got a SoCal season pass because I'm a spoiled brat. But mainly we went to meet Becca, Steve and children at the happiest place on earth. 

That little girl with the bob stroller...thats me! 

I'm super obsessed with my new melon-colored pants. Also, the rough morning of getting out the door is reflected in my hair.

Pinocchio


I feel like I actually look like an adult in this picture...please validate me.









Don't look too excited Josh. I know this is the happiest place on earth but please take it down a notch.

Oh hello beautiful eyes






Super tired, super happy, super creep in the background that I couldn't crop out

super creep round II


We had a FANTASTIC time!!! Joshy LOVED playing with all his cousins and getting a lot of attention. He also loved going to the beach with everyone on Saturday because, unlike our beach, this beach (in Dana Point) had really wet compacted sand that he enjoyed eating. It was ridiculous. And like the bad parent that I am, I video taped him eating sand instead of stopping him. 



Thank you Price family for such an awesome vacation!


Comments

  1. You do look like an adult in that picture! feel validated?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts