Sept

You know when people say "Ugh, so and so just puts up pictures of her baby now. Lame. Not following her blog anymore."?? Um, ok. So you don't like babies? You don't like happiness? You do not enjoy laughing? If you saw a playpen full of little puppies you would have the urge to set it on fire? Your last name is actually Hitler?! Well, go suck on lemons. You are not welcome here.

I think I have my target audience now.

A few Saturdays ago was the Free LA Museum day: Cam and I were both pretty excited about this because we are nerds and LOVE museums. We hit the MOCA downtown and were not disappointed.



Did not know they had a Pollock!! Cameron and I could not contain our joy and amazement; Joshua could not contain his boredom

Rothko's make me warm and tingly--(don't be a pervert!)


Love all 3 things in this pic


Yay! Walt disney Concert Hall.

I pretty much felt like screaming/falling down and worshipping when I saw the majority of the art at the MOCA. I also felt like a smarty pants when I could guess which artist painted what. The Security guards were impressed. Actually, they were impressed by my baby and not by my undergraduate humanitas skills.

I just love happy babies

Little man has been falling asleep on all fours with his little bum in the air. Such a cutie.

Uh...cutest tush on the face of the planet?!






I love bath time. You know why? Because Joshy is so content for 30 minutes. That means I can fall asleep with my eyes open on the stool next to the tub. Sweet relief. 

In the grocery store the other day, a young grandmother approached me and said "what is it with little boys and overalls, it is just too adorable." I wholeheartedly agree.


He had a look of such pure joy that the camera could not capture it.


I kinda look like a chola, but I did my makeup and was wearing heels so I needed to capture the moment

yay! we love each other!..(while he's trying to twist out of my arms and fly towards Cameron.)


I think I have more fun with Joshua's blocks than he does.

Look at my little chunk man! Right after his bath.

Happy Birthday Nana!!! Sorry we posted this a week late


So, at seven months Joshy pants is sitting up, inch worm crawling (make the sound "eee uurrr eee urrr" in your head and that is how he crawls) being a happy boy, being a sad boy with 2 teeth in and more on the way. He loves getting attention more than anything in the world. So if you're in town stop by and give him loving!!!




Comments

  1. Good golly he is precious! Those eyes! I don't know how you'll ever say no to him. The videos are also beyond adorable. And your new place looks nice! Home tour next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. And you look like one hot mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had NO idea you were museum folk. Us too! let's museum together. I have a reader card for the Getty = free parking......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts