Happy Valentines Day!

On this day of love,this post goes out to Joshy's favorite women in the world--his Grandmas.

Out of nowhere he just went from the inch worm to crawling. He is very pleased with himself


He is kinda grumpy because he doesn't understand why I wasn't picking him up. But, this is the reason why no one is getting any sleep around here (and maybe why I'm getting migraines...wah.) Joshua has figured out how to pull himself up in his crib and will just haul himself up there all night. Help me. 

Comments

  1. Oh my he just kills me with his cuteness! Jake would stand up in his crib like that to at night and just holler his head off then I figured out once he got up he didn't know how to get down so I showed him a few times. Don't know if josh does that but it can be really tiresome!!! I hope your headache goes away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts