Mushaboom


Right before Christmas we got the amazing Jack Rodriguez to take Joshua's 6 month pictures. He is an AMAZING photographer and even better person for putting up with my crap. One more shout out to Erin Kelly for suggesting him. Here are a few of our favorites:

Taylor eyes


Grandpa calls this his "stroke face." Recently he's been doing half smile...which is cute, but it also looks like he had a stroke.

Oh my heavens. Love this little face


So handsome.


Eating the 6 ball because he is 6 months

When Cam saw this picture he said he looked like a chemo patient because you can't really tell that he has hair or eyebrows. I like it because it is typical serious Josh.



OMG. Stop kissing me mom.




We reached the point where Joshua was over everyone trying to get his attention and just wanted to stare at the waterfall we were sitting by. 


I love that little boy too much
Merci beacoup Jack!
Oh and Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Adorable! I love the ones of you two together! Just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute, and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, he's cute. I love the ones of you two together, nothing like a mama and her baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just laughed out loud in class because of the stroke face pic. Thanks for that. Also you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts