Yet Another Reason Why...

I can't wait to move:

  • I stayed at my parents for a few days while Cam was in Utah. Upon arrival, I found that our apartment was infested with fruit flies. I don't know how or why, but it really was an infestation. You know in horror movies when someone walks into a room, turns on a light and bam! there's a dead body but DOUBLE BAM! There's flies everywhere! Thats what it has been like since Thursday. I've had to devise methods for mass genocide of the fruit flies; first I would swat at them with towels. Worthless. Luckily the cruelty center of my brain kicked in and I've found that spraying them with my heavy duty kitchen cleaner and then discarding of the bodies is really doing the trick. It kills and cleans at the same time!
  • Oh, and we've also found 2 silver fish IN OUR BED. 3 earwigs and 1 spider in the shower all in one morning, and countless other times I've found silver fish lurking in my dishes, pans and kitchen ware. The second I find them in my underwear drawer I am setting fire to this place. 
  • Our manager sucks.
  • The old person smell. Its coming from the carpets and cabinets and it drives me crazy. No amount of glade plug-ins, candles and febreeze spray can remedy it. 
Los Angeles is the Worst place ever:
  • Remember how I worked at home for a couple of months? Oh well surprise! The city of Los Angeles is fining me for not having a "I'm self employed" permit. Who's even heard of those?! So I have to pay for a permit AND a fine. Curse words. 
  • Because its Los Angeles. 
  • 3 parking tickets in the last 5 months.
  • Because its Los Angeles
I eat my feelings:
  • Cam called me to say that his car isn't starting and he has to drive to the client site. He has to take my car there. Ah!
  • I have no car now. Ahh!
  • I have to find an auto repair shop that doesn't suck and won't screw me over within 10 miles of our place. AAHH!
  • BROWNIES! AAAHHH!
I love Cam and Joshua:
  • Cam is all smiles and support. And sex appeal. 
  • Joshua got his first cold this week. Poor thing has turned into a mucous factory. Between sneezes and coughs he gives me coos and big toothless smiles. 
  • Cam is getting me a big girl stroller (saying good bye to the snap n' go.) It is super snazy and I am very excited to take the babe on longer walks where he can see everything with out the sun blinding him. It's a BOB (yaya!) that we're getting on the low low thanks to the Smiths! You guys are the best!
You'll keep reading:
  • Promise to put pictures up next post.

Comments

  1. hahah when I live in NY, I saw enough moms attempting to push strollers up and down stairs in the nasty subway stations to convince me that I never want to live in a big city with a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding fruit flies. Thanks to Real Simple Magazine, I know how to get rid of them. Put a little dish on your counter of liquid dish washing soap and apple cider vinegar. Leave it out for a few days and voila! You'll be totally disgusted by how many little bodies are in your miracle solution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts