Taming of the Shrew

Joshy and I were watching Taming of the Shrew while packing the other day. It was the old school version with Elisabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Groovy. There were a few quotes that I remember Cameron said to me when he asked me to marry him:

Petruchio to Katarina: "Thou must be married to no man but me, for I am he born to tame you Kate. To bring you from a wild cat to a Kate...Conformable as other household Kates."

Anyways, time for a picture dump.




Isn't that the most gorgeous quilt ever?!

Family dinner. In-n-out. So healthy. Thats how we do it in the Jones household

On our daily evening walk

The next few pics are a series that I call "No one should look this happy to wake up 30 mins early from a nap"



Swag from Grandma and Grandpa

Mid blow-dry, post shower I heard Joshua start to cry. 2 minutes later I walked in to see this. They are too much

This kid is OBSESSED with his dad. Saturday was packing day and Joshy was content to sit and watch Cameron pack up the bedroom.





You can't deny that this is a total Buster pose. He's still adorable




Ergo baby + walk to california chicken cafe = awesome family time



Since I'm not totally tamed, here are some random thoughts:
  • I love you JT, but this movie that you're coming out with does not look good.
  • Some college boys moved into the apartment across from ours. It's been pretty interesting to witness their life; I get to see things that I never saw while at BYU. Some examples include: the awkward goodbye after a one night stand, and hearing torrential vomiting from a wild night of partying. They're really nice (they offered Cam to come over and have a beer some time) but I'm still super glad we're moving.
  • Starting this Saturday we're cutting cable. I have a confession: My DVR has been the other man in my life. If Cam has to work late, well! hello DVR! And it has been like this for over a year. I'm addicted to TV and am nervous about the withdrawals I'm about to undertake. 
  • My grocery store sells these little pints of gelato that are BANGING! These pints make me believe that I could stay in LA forever. Yeah...they are that good. 
  • Joshua's decided that naps are for chumps and he's no chump. I'm super tired. 
  • I suggest bad books for my book club. 
  • I start looking forward to the weekends come Monday morning. We really miss Cam when he has to work late.
  • And last of all--are ponchos seriously in vogue right now? If you tell me yes then you might as well tell me that wizard capes are also in.

God give you goodnight.

Comments

  1. my wizard cape is pissed at you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics... Pretty much just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is super adorable, you look great and you are hilarious. Thanks for making my work-day much less lame. I hope the move went/goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you mean bad books as in dirty books, not un-intelligent books, right? because that seems more in line with your character :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts