Mashup

First and foremost lets start with the fetus stats:

  • He weighs 7 2/1 lbs. I'm only 36 weeks. Oh my cuss.
  • He's in the 92% for size and weight. Oh my,
  • The doctor showed me the size of his head on the ultra sound and all I could say was "ouch"
  • Please, please, please universe...let my little one come before he ends up weighing over 9 lbs.
  • My doctor said I have really great abdominals...then corrected herself and said "well you DID have really great abdominals." She also said that I'm hiding the ginormous size of my fetus well. FYI I'm totally bragging.
Here are some cool celebrity sightings I've had recently:

  • Toby McGuire: Saw him at our outdoor mall. My friend spotted him by saying "Oh hey...there's spiderman." We all started looking for someone dressed as spiderman. Then we realized it was Toby. Awesome.
  • Jon Tenney: I don't know who he is but apparently he plays Fritz Gerald on "The Closer." He sat next to us at the food court with his friends and we joked about the gas lamps not working. He also wore a denim jacket with denim jeans. The 90s look is back in full swing here.
  • Richard Dreyfuss: spotted him at the grocery store I go to. I thought only the me and the rich Jewish wives went to this store. Then one afternoon I got irritated by a slow-driving old man--and then I realized it was Richard Dreyfuss. Good for you Richard.
Now its time for some random pics downloaded from my phone

pic of me at 34 weeks. I'm wearing the super cute dress my mother-in-law bought me for my birthday

um...you're cute. I want to have your baby.

My little brother and parents at his Senior Volleyball night. He's so tall and grown up! Aaaand likes to wear short shorts.

Cam and I at the top of the Hollywood sign. We did a hike with my young women. I borrowed my dad's man's man Camelpak and drank the entire gallon of water it held.

This is just a picture of a really big dog I saw. Seriously, it looked like that guy was walking a bear cub. Oh! and this is in the neighborhood where they film Modern Family.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts