Fetus Stats

I had a Doctor's appointment on Friday to see the growth of my little man. Here's how it went:
  • Big head--not weirdly big, but a decent size
  • He's in the 75% percentile for size
  • He's got long legs--just like Cam
  • He weighs 5 1/2 lbs already! Holy smokes. That is a big boy. (I am a glad though, because no one can give me beef about my weight.)
  • I'm only 33 weeks. The nurses kept telling me I was 34-35. Apparently not.
Now if you think I say inappropriate things, get offended easily, and don't like hearing specifics about baby things STOP READING NOW!! I don't want to deal with angry/weird comments.

Ok, you are sure that you are committed to this? If you gasp at the word penis, then seriously just X out of this window.

Well, here goes. I definitely have a son in there. I kept having dreams that I bought a ton of boy things and clothes and then I gave birth to a baby girl. Not that I wouldn't be thrilled with a girl...I just wouldn't want to take her home in a light blue dino onesie. It's all about preparation. Anywho, as for my scary recurring dream--officially not possible. My doctor showed me the little guys junk and it is ginormous. In my OB's words "Ok! There are his big testicles...and WOW! They're already descended! (she was really impressed) Let's print a picture for your husband."

Needless to say, Cameron is a very proud dad. And I love that my OB has a sense of humor. We couldn't get a picture of the little man's face so she just printed out a pic of his manhood. That's my boy. Now lets pull out some cigars and celebrate.

Comments

  1. One of my fellow young women's leaders said during class one Sunday "My fetus has a giant pecker."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this reminds me of my dad's comment when told him we were having a boy. First thing out of his mouth was, watch out, little boys have HUGE BALLS when they are born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha.

    Love the post and the comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts