V-Day Loving

Me and Cam had a pretty low-key valentines day. I'm talkin so low key, we celebrated the day before and then went to see family on valentines day. It was still awesome though. We're not huge into V-day (last year we went to the gym together) so we stayed home and made dinner. I love cooking, but I never have a good enough excuse to make 3 or 4 course dinners. So i spent the day cooking and Cameron cleaned the apartment. Amazing.

So, um, I didn't put any make up on and I wore workout clothes, same with Cam. Hotness.

I was excited about dinner, but it isn't very photogenic
(Bruschetta and Buchatini pasta with basil, tomatoes and tuna)

My fav! that beautiful little creature in the pic with me is my "pink velvet cake"
I meant to make red velvet, but there were a few slip ups in the making of and it turned out pink and lemony, whereas it was supposed to be red and chocolatey. We loved it.

If Cameron were a super hero, his weakness would be baked goods. It hurts so good, thats why he's so happy right here.

Later that night we went to a grown-up stake dance! It sounds super lame but it was a blast. There was an old man band playing old man songs and everyone was going crazy. My red high heels were not as fun as they were sexy, so we got worn out pretty fast. We had so much fun with Henry and Tori, and even placed 2nd in the twist contest...i don't know why i admitted that. weird.

Cam, Katie, Tori and Henry

I'm just really excited that I posted pictures this time.

Comments

  1. I want a piece of that cake so bad right now! I'm so stoked that my birthday is coming up and that means I have an excuse to eat cake! It would be even better if it was that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie!! ok so now we are officially blog friends. I missed you at church today I heard you were sick :( I hope you start feeling better! p.s. your blog rocks almost as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake looks amazing, nice work! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts