Stochastic


I have a few things on my mind that I just can't let go
  • How the heck do i change the layout and background of my blog? i can't get rid of this green stuff! i just want white!!!
  • i've now become fully aware that this is MY blog, not mine and Cam's blog
  • I'm not a cool kid...surprise!!! I don't shop at anthropology, I bring my own lunches to school, I like spending my time reading gender and feminist readings (i'm not crazy don't worry) I have no hobbies! believe it or not, in my spare time I take naps or watch t.v. My apartment is not "adorable" (also because i do not shop at anthropology) I do shop at H&M because its cheap! I would rather throw myself in a fire than participate in a triathlon or marathon. Well, I do like cooking but I don't cook cool stuff! once again, i go for cheap. Shocking, but i have scientifically proven that I am not cool like the other people around me and therefore don't sit with the cool kids at lunch, church etc. (except Henry and Tori...they are THE coolest)
  • I'm sarcastic and sound like a witch
  • I may or may not be missing the emotion of sympathy. Someone was complaining to me about how hard life was, and I honestly could just stare back and not say a word. Maybe I have a brain tumor pressing down on my aggression center. My life would make so much sense if that were true
  • The last time I took a picture was in November (i told you! i'm not cool!) witness
haha...cameron with his gift basket from LEK (i chose the creepiest picture because he decided to be a goob)
  • No one actually reads this blog. When we have children we'll have a ton of blog followers. It's a fact, and i'm being serious. My favorite blogs are the ones with cutie kids
  • I love 30 rock so much its ridiculous, maybe because I am Liz Lemon who's stress release is eating junk food. Holler!

Comments

  1. hey katie! i just found your blog address on someone else's (erin maybe?). anyway, i wanted you to know that i'll be coming back when you post. i see you got married! how exciting! (its been a long time since i've seen you!) anyway, hope your doing well! (p.s. this is DeAnna- your RA from Hinckley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..you're awesome...and i love seeing you guys rock out at the stake dance. gotta love it. we need to hang out. oh, and about the blog thing...yes, it's hard to feel like anyone is out there..but we are, and we care. i have one, but not with a single post. I'm with ya on the best ones are with kids..i think it's like a peer pressure thing that moms fall into..idk. but maybe i can join you and we can be blog friends..

    because you're cool and i like you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally read your blog. I'm not very cool either, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts