If I could control people's lives...


Yeah ok i'm writing a blog post on the bachelor...but here's the speculations:

  • Gia: sooo cute. really sweet and a nice girl. Right for Jake? maybe
  • Corrie: nice and sweet, has some sass when she wants to.
  • Telany: LOVE HER!! Beautiful, has a good story, and seems like a great girl
  • Ali: although i love Telany, i'm rooting for Ali all the way. She seems like she and Jake would make a perfect "match" and THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!!! their children would have super human good looks. She is adorable...right?
  • Vienna: i didn't understand why everyone hated her at first, yeah she was kind've annoying but not that bad. But the more i watch the more i'm like...whoa, possessive and a little bit coo-coo.
I applaud Jake for his mega good looks and personality. But seriously, don't act surprised when there's 15 women living together vying for your attention and they begin to attack each other and start drama. Typical guy.

Also, watching this show makes me realize that the Bachelor is the most emotionally unhealthy thing a woman could go through. Thank goodness I have my Cameron.

Comments

  1. okay this is SO funny because this is my new "im embarrassed that i can even stand this show" show. in fact it's kind of fascinating... crazies!!! I think they're all crazy, and they fall for that boy way to freegin fast. weird weird, but i'm embarassingly, sort of kind of hooked as in i just want to know what happens....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE this show too! Are you kidding. So entertaining :) I wanted Ali at first, but lately am leaning more towards Tenley. Either one will do really...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts