Hell Sin?

Cam and I recently gained a new term from one of our old neighbors. Hell sin. It has made us think, are some of the things we do hell sins? For example, a major hell sin is murdering someone. bam. hell sin. A maybe not so hell sin is murdering the black widow in your shower. not really a hell sin. But where do you draw the line? Me and Cam are analyzing little things that we do and are wondering..."is that a hell sin." So I am sitting here, reading Carl Jung and wondering if everything I am doing is a hell sin. You tell me
  1. Eating lunch in the library. We are not supposed to bring in food, but i hid it in my backpack and am eating a sandwich and plum. Hell sin?
  2. I'm drinking caffeinated Dr. Pepper on BYU property. Hell sin? According to the look the little blonde mommy gave me who just walked by I think SHE thinks it is.
  3. Cheating at games, but then telling everyone that you cheated.
  4. Cheating at games but telling everyone you are cheating while you are in the act.
  5. Putting my back pack and jacket on the desk next to me in the library so people think someone is sitting there, when actually someone is not. I just don't like people invading my privacy and breathing my air.
  6. Breaking my fast at 3 pm.
  7. Breaking my fast at 11:45 am
  8. Breaking my fast at 8:00 am
  9. Eating AND drinking Dr. Pepper in the library with my jacket and backpack on the seat next to me
  10. Calling people deusche bags
  11. Calling people D bags
  12. Calling people D.B.'s
Obviously the list goes on and on. Am I a bad person?

Comments

  1. I always have caffeinated DP on campus, not a hell sin haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts