We're still alive? I wasn't aware...

hell week. holler. whats keeping me alive right now?

1.) Self medicating...stress is causing a lack of sleep and no sleep causes allergies that causes a lack of sleep that cause emotional break downs. Here's a break down of the chemicals i have going on:
  • Afrin-i can't breath with out it
  • Zrytec
  • excedrin
  • Nasonex
  • Allergina
  • and a couple of ibuprofen tabs every few hours
looks like someone needs to go to rehab...after finals

2.) caffeine. diet coke. yes i quit, but at least i'm not buying the 48 pack of d.p. from costco

3.)Gossip Girl. pathetic, but waiting for each cd to come in the mail from netflix has given me something to look forward to. and gives me something to watch while attempting to write papers.
This poster makes my addiction look like satan's show...maybe

3.) Costco muffins and slim fast. This has been my staple for a few weeks while i neglect my husband and study instead of making dinner

4)Nordstrom anniversary sale. Like gossip girl, it gives me something to look forward to at the end of all of this

What do we take home from this? Feel really bad for Cameron

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts