My Apologies, Mon Mari

Things I want to apologize to Cameron about while he's out of town:

  1. I'm sorry I bought, hid, and ate an entire box of girl scout cookies while we were on the Tom Brady Diet. And didn't tell you.
  2. I'm sorry that I sent the boys into the bedroom the other morning to wake you up, but I told you that they ran in with out me knowing.
  3. I'm sorry the laundry is still sitting on the bed waiting to be folded. And also the dry cleaning. Those clothes have been waiting for about 2 months.
  4. I'm sorry I bought the boys donuts to keep them quiet at the grocery store. I understand I'm setting a terrible precedent, but I quit soda on the Tom Brady diet and mornings are a real drag now.
  5. I'm sorry that I was super rude when you had me watch Lone Survivor. While I hated that movie, I could've handled telling you that I hated it way better than I did.
  6. I'm sorry that as a retaliation for making me watch Lone Survivor I'm going to make you watch Far From the Madding Crowd and ask you if you think Gabriel the shepherd is hunky. 
  7. I'm sorry that on Sundays when you're trying to play church music I'm usually singing "My Muffin Top" from 30 Rock. 
  8. I'm sorry that I quote 30 Rock 15 times a day. 
  9. I'm sorry for when we were potty training Josh, and he kept pooping his pants, that I just threw away like 14 pairs of under wear instead of washing them out. I know that you washed out every single pair, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I'm sorry.
  10. I'm sorry that I think farts are funny. I will never ever NOT laugh about farts. 
But I'm not sorry about this:
I snapped a picture of your adorable face when you were face timing with baby Evelyn.

Comments

  1. I love this. And i love that i so related to almost every single one of these... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts