DGP

Don't get mad...take my lack of blogging as a sign that I have a life and just be happy for me! So first off, Merry Christmas! Do you want to hear how our Thanksgiving was? I'll just tell you about it in awesome pictures:

Dear Jumperoo--thanks for being a life saver.



This boy loves his Papa

 Lucky boy got his daddy's long dark eyelashes. Mom is jealous. So is Mabelline.

We all feel like that some times Joshua. Oh, and Cam, you're cute. 

Two super beautiful people

I think this is one of the only pictures I have with just me and Joshy

Giving Nana kisses because he loves her so much





Santa Monica Pier


Cutie. Pants.




If you ever doubted that Joshua and I have the same eyes.

So all in all it was a FABULOUS Thanksgiving with the Jones family. Everyone spoiled us (mainly me) by coming to us in LA and feasting in our little apartment. It was such a blast and we shared lots of love and laughs. 

P.S. Go see the muppets movie. It is too awesome to miss


Comments

Popular Posts