There's something about J


Let's kick this blog post off with the obligatory "Things have been so crazy around here!" line and use that as my excuse for not writing about Joshua's 4 months until he is now 5 months old. We've moved, had family in town, been unpacking, and had birthday week for Cam. 

ugh boring! where are the pictures?!

Last few days in the old place...I'm shocked that I put him anywhere near that disgusting carpet

Cutie face


He was really upset that he was only skyping with Papa instead of seeing him in person

I love when I walk in from another room and witness an amazing scene like this

Where the Wild Things Are--because Joshy is definitely a wild thing

The next few pictures are compliments of Nana: they were taken at our old dark hole so the flash makes J have crazy eyes
Ahaha, deliriously happy

Love these two way too much


He's too sexy for his footie pajamas

Super stoked that he grabbed both feet for the first time

 We didn't really plan Halloween too far in advance...So Joshy was Chewbacca, I was a Jedi (I wore my little brother's Jedi costume) and Cameron was a super hot Han Solo minus vest and boots.
Buds.



Cam was tasked to grab some candy for our trunk or treat while J and I sat in the car. J lost it, ripped his head piece off and started biting it. He had Chewbacca hair all up in his business. 

Joshy graduated from his bassinet to his crib...and then graduated from being swaddled to no swaddle. He's cute.

Best purchase ever. It's a jumperoo that he goes totally crazy in. Thats why all of these pictures are blurry



Me: "Hey Joshy hold this pumpkin so I can take cute pictures"

Joshua: "Oh shoot, its slipping"


Joshua: "I...I...I can't reach it!"

"Almost got it"

"Yeah whatever, put me in my bouncy seat."

After his bath I put him in his bumbo so I can brush his little hairs. 

Happy Birthday Cameron!!! Joshy don't grab the cake!



This is such a cute video. I love that little boys laugh

Joshua loves touching people's hair--especially Cam's. He's also fond of making troll sounds.

I'll post about our move and Cameron's birthday soon. For now, this post is all about Josh. He's a little guy who loves being in the middle of things. Its crazy how he can move now! I put him on his mat, walked out of the room and when I walked back in he was about a foot and a half off the mat. I flipped. 

Joshua is also reaching/grabbing at things and getting pretty good at it. Someone explain to me why babies love electricity outlets and anything else that can electrocute them?!

Comments

  1. chewbacca are you serious?? I am DYING right now that is TOO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how old he is getting and I haven't even met him :( wah wah. you guys are adorable. miss you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts