Katie, aka Captain Awesome

Okay, so this is really a post about Katie. I just needed to take some time to write about how wonderful she is. Forgive me, I'm not super articulate, I'm super schmaltzy, and this is probably as lame as... well, something really lame. But still--she's awesome, and I just need to say it.

So, we watch (or used to, when it was still on) this tv show called Chuck, and in it, there is this guy named Captain Awesome. Everything he does is ... well, awesome. Jumping out of planes, rock climbing, flossing--it's all awesome, because that's just who he is. Well, that's pretty much the way I feel about my wife. I think she's awesome.

So, on this wonderful fourth of July, I'd like to share a tribute to America, yes, but most importantly to my wife: Captain Awesome. Love you babe.

Comments

Popular Posts