Post-apocalypse

So...we graduated from BYU. Pretty awesome. When i went to pick up my cap and gown I was a little pissed off to get a brown tassel whereas everyone else had a yellow or white tassel (i mean come on, brown DOES NOT match with a navy blue cap and gown). Little did i know that... I GRADUATED WITH A BFA!!! For those of who not currently residing in the ivory tower, a BFA stands for bachelor of fine arts. wow. didn't even realize what i graduated in until i looked at the commencement program. stoked.

I was also stoked that my family and my in-laws were all there for our graduation. it was HECTIC but also ridonkulously fun.

Ken and Ryan have the same exact smile...wah wah. don't look like you're having too much fun boys.


Jonesies. Love it. Miss it.

Although graduation was LONG, and i was staaarving and had to go to the bathroom, mine and cam's convocation was amazing. I walked with the FHSS department--which was a good choice. I got to sit next to my husband and all of our econ possy that we've known since sophmore year. I can't even remember the student speech but the professor's speech was amazing, i think i even cried. (so embarassing, and no, i'm not pregnant.)

But probably the best part of the entire graduation was when i was handing my name card (that said my name, my major and that i was walking with my husband) to the announcer who read the card, looked at cameron, to me and then back to cameron and said to him "Oh my, you don't deserve her." THATS RIGHT! always remember that cam cam, because its probably the only time either of us will hear it again!
Right after we got our fake diplomas.


Our try-outs for high school musical IV


Remind me why i'm publishing this pic? yikes.

Well, i hope that's enough picture overload. And thanks BYU, I probably never cried more out of stress and confusion at any institution but at least i snagged cameron.


Part DEUX

Well, it looks like its time for Cameron and I to grow up. SURPRISE! we did! We have jobs! we are contributing members of society! We are also the new Jim and Pam because we both have a summer internship at the same company...Brainstorm Inc. Bad a$% company by the way. Free sodas and snacks at work rocks! and sucks. I can stay caffeinated and well fed throughout the day while also breaking my goals of quitting caffeine and losing weight. bam.

ALSO! LEK moved cam's start date from December to September!! Woo! no more dreading the awkward time between being done with school and waiting for our jobs to start.

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! On the graduation and the jobs! That's so fun that you two get to work together. Love the pictures too, especially the High School Musical IV one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah!! that is so great. you will be here so soon...let me know if you need help looking for apartments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...i can already tell you that yes i will need help looking for an apartment. but yay!! we can be real friends again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts