1/4 Century + Sex God = Cam Cam

I noticed i only make new posts when I'm in the library procrastinating. FYI.

um, i feel like breaking this post up into good news versus bad news. Enjoy.

Good news!!! My man is 25! He can officially rent a car for us. His birthday was almost a month ago, and I didn't take any pictures of it. Wah wah. Sorry. But he did have birthday week (where I gave him a present or did something nice each day of the week for him.) He received some clothing items straight from Edward Cullen's closet. I think he wears it better than Edward even though his skin isn't cold and hard like marble. We had a HUGE birthday bash where all of our friends (the ones we like anyways) crammed into our place and talked, ate and played some intense catch-phrase. That sounds lame, but it wasn't. Anywho...Cameron is even more of a man than he was before...if thats possible.

Good News: we accepted a job offer from LEK in Los Angeles! We have a job after graduation and we'll be working with some of our friends from BYU. Its a pretty good salary for post graduation so I'm stoked. Yay!! We won't be poor anymore!

Bad News: Job starts in December of 2010. Yikes. We will be poor for another year. But at least we have a job.

I don't know if I should put "Living in Westwood" under good or bad news. So we'll do pro and cons
Pro: not a lot of poor people, scary people, homeless people
Con: rent is about $2000 a month. So technically, we might be the poorest people on the block
Pro: i don't even care how much rent is at least we won't be stuck in Utah or some backwards little town in the midwest. Whoops i said that.

Good news: LEK sent us a Ghiradeli's chocolate gift basket before we accepted. It was amazing. Pictures of Cam and his loot to come

Good News: Thanksgiving with the in-laws was way fun. Lots of food and Rock band.

Bad News: I tried my wedding dress on last night (it sounds crazy, but I was watching a tv show on girls buying wedding dresses so i had to show them up in mine) but I don't fit into it anymore. Whoops...dang you LEK and your chocolate gift basket!!!!

Good News: Max Hall, BYU's quarterback rocks my world. I think it is amazing that he called the University of Utah's football program and its fan classless. I think people need to chill and not expect their athletes to be perfect...we like him for his ability to throw a football...not because he says intelligent things. SO CHIIIIILL!!!! I totally would've said way worse stuff. And I will.

So I'm not saying that EVERYONE who goes to the U are like this, but the majority of people i have seen on campus seem like they're stuck in the 90's grunge phase. Exhibit A--the pi. Its a pizza parlor there that is decorated by people writing crap on the wall. Apparently i'm not cool enough to think thats chic...its just nasty 90s grunge before it came back in style. And i forgot to mention how Sublime is playing AT ALL times. Exhibit B: every male I've encountered from the U is attempting to grow out a nasty patchy flesh colored beard. I DON'T GET IT!!! DO you think its attractive? i just...hmm. Exhibit C: the clothes. I saw plaid (before Gap decided it was cool again) steel toed boots, and excessively baggy pants. Plus the patchy beard = disgusting. And i can't forget the ladies i've seen from the U--help me but either pull up your pants or pull down your sweatshirt i DO NOT nor anyone else (maybe except for your bearded boyfriend wearing plaid) wants to see your mass spilling out of your clothes. Get a bigger size...maybe some pants with out holes...i don't know. What would i know. I'm stuck in my bubble here in Provo.

This may become a blog for people that hate me to be able to hate me even more. Whatevs. All I have to say is suck it Utes. Bam. (for family members who go to the U...i won't be surprised if you're mad, but I still like you.) And if you don't like it the solution is to stop reading my blog.

Soooooo anyways! Finals are coming up and so is Christmas. I am stoked. SO if you want to be a brat you can get me a U of U sweatshirt which I will promptly feed to my pet cougar.

Ugh...i need to end this post on a positive note. Moral of the blog is Cameron is the man and a sex god who brings home the bacon in CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Comments

  1. Dude don't live in westwood it is a hundred times more expensive then living just a couple miles away. PS: YAY! I am so excited we can be best friends again. We better not be moved away by the time you get here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we aren't one of the friends you "like" haha jk. I'm glad you had fun celebrating birthdays,and congrats on the job! woot woot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts