Autumn Rhythm Number 30

Cam and I decided to take some big steps last weekend: 1) venture out of the apartment and 2) take pictures so people will know that we actually existed the first year and a half of our marriage. So two birds with one stone we took a drive up the Alpine Loop. One of the most gorgeous places I have ever seen!!! It is also coincidentally the place of Cam and mine's first kiss. We are so romantic and cute.


well, you can't see the background very well but it shows off the goods
supermodel. No airbrush required.
Location of our first kiss. Ranger station. romantic...right?
I try so hard. I'm hoping that i'm not vain, its just one of the only pics that somewhat showed the brilliant colors on the drive.

Well, maybe I am vain. I just have to post this picture of me and my friend Anne Fran from girls night a few weeks ago. Its a good shot of the new haircut.
We partied till two in the morning that night hopped up on alcohol free fancy drinks. Delish.

Ok lets just get right down to it. Yes I went to a "freshman ward reunion" last night and dragged Cameron along. I can't believe it either. Yes, it was horrific and painful and just really awkward. It was more or less a reunion of all the guys in my freshman year ward with a few unavailable girls in attendance. Me being one of them.

Here's some background: I was a relief society president in my freshman ward (one of two...i was number two, and yes I was bitter.) The elder's quorum presidencies loved to talk them some trash on me so i loved to hate right back at them. Unfortunately and surprisingly i ruffled some feathers back in the day. Actually...the only people who liked me/didn't fear me where the girls on my floor. I'm ok with that though.

So you can imagine all the haters at the party. There were probably about 50 people there, and 7 of them liked me, 30 didn't remember who I was, and 13 vehemently despise me. 50 out of 50 were charmed by my lovable husband though. He is my ticket to life. Needless to say, walking into a room filled with enemies made my biotch factor increase by 200%. I put on alpha female aura which only made matters worse. Cameron tried to smooth things over, but at the end of the night I still went away saying "Densley, the next time we meet face to face, one of us will be dead."
So, to all those who would like to see me dead, i am sorry. I probably called a lot of people a d bag. Cameron is making me a better person. But for those of you who talked trash, (EQP) watch your back because there is still some Katie left in Katie Jones.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your new haircut Katie! SO SO SO SO SO SEXYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say you are the funniest person! I was dying laughing at this post...about the reunion. Love the hair! It gives you a little more sass. :) Hope things are going well! You guys are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha you are feisty! You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts