Katie vs. Swine Flu

I'm recovering from swine flu. Don't worry about it. Well...we don't technically know if it is swine flu or just the regular flu but thats a long story, and people feel bad for me and give me more time off of school if i say that i have swine flu. It all started Monday morning. I woke up in a total fog and sneezing a bit. Nothing was really bad until a football player eating fake cheese chips sat next to me. I started sneezing like craaazy and didn't stop for the next 3 hours. After that it was all down hill and ended up getting a fever that night. Sooo Cam forced me to the student health center where my doctor gave me a sucker and a note telling my teachers i'm not allowed to go onto campus until next week. Awesome but not awesome. I've only been sleeping and breathing this week, because thats about all i could do. Sooooo behind on homework and life.

Anyways, my class schedule is fun but insane. Cam and I are taking a humanities class together which is amazing. All the girls think he is adorable, and I do too. Well, swine flu is taking its toll and thats about as long as this post will get.

Comments

  1. Katie! I found your blog through Heather's. I'm so sorry you're sick. That is NOT fun! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts