We are starting this blog for reals this time! pictures and all. So, i think I'll just give a little update on mine and Cam's life since we got married in August 2008. We went on an amazing honeymoon to Acapulco Mexico where we got montezuma's revenge the 2nd of 7 days there. So...that was interesting. We have no pictures from our honeymoon because 1) we are horrible at taking pictures and 2) neither of us felt like taking pictures to capture the oh so glorious moments of fighting for the bathroom for seven days. School started a few days afterwards and we jumped right in. Cameron did so well in his classes that he had professors fighting to have him as a TA (surprise surprise) while I finished Econometrics with a B. I need to insert here that anything above a C in econometrics is waaaay above the average. Hence, I was stoked in getting a good grade in my hardest major class. After fall semester came winter, where i realized how much i truly hated economics and decided to change my major. During this semester i also realized that i had been taking crazy pills for the past 8 months (yaz) and was relieved to find out that no, i was not losing my mind. Cameron decided to be a TA for the business school writing class and the professor that he works for is so amazing. We were really lucky to get that job! Now i'll intersperse this long blog with some fun pics:This was when i went to visit Cam in London before we were married. I was really tired from jet lag but we were both so happy to see each other.This is one of my favs from our wedding at the Newport Beach Temple.Sooo happy. Well, sadly these are the most recent pictures i have of us because i lost my usb cord for my camera and cameron lost his charger. We are the best at picture taking. Anyhow, this summer cameron had a month before his internship started with Goldman Saachs so he began studying for the LSAT with a friend from the econ department. I went to spring semester and took some french and art history writing classes. Cam's internship began in June and it has been a bit rough: he's had a commute from Provo to Salt Lake every single day and his work is difficult because, as our cousin Steve put it, he's told to put the china back together in a room full of broken china, but has no glue. Poor guy, on top of that, he was called to be a member of the bishropric when it all began. Needless to say, he's tired all the time. I am taking 9 credits this summer term and am so busy i don't have any time to relax. I've literally scheduled out every hour of my week. Luckily, me and cam finish school and internships at the same time...two and a half weeks!!!! i can't wait. So, thats the update on our lives so far!

Comments

  1. yay! so glad you guys have a blog now! good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth found your blog... Wooohoooo!! Now you have a reason to keep your camera charged :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i love katie commentary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts